Tammy Rude is a wife, mother, and women’s leader who is living a restored, Christ-centered life. Tammy speaks with transparency using lessons learned through her struggles with marriage, motherhood, depression, and ultimately through her victory by God’s redeeming power. She enthusiastically presents practical Bible-centered solutions to the problems every woman and family face. Her tender yet firm style challenges listeners to lay down excuses and confront personal obstacles in the power available to them from God through Christ.
Tammy’s perspective that each woman is God’s masterpiece resonates throughout her speaking as she unravels her difficult life experiences to reveal evidences of the ever-present hand of God … the presence that exists in each person’s life … and how everyone can recognize and embrace the Holy Spirit’s guidance to live as God’s masterpiece.
Tammy’s gift of immersing herself into character enables her ability to portray significant women of the bible in engaging dramatic monologues. ‘The Woman at the Well’ is a repeatedly requested performance that always leaves the audience breathless.
Background credits include:
· Teaching women’s and married couple’s Christian classes
· Proverbs 31 ‘She Speaks’ graduate
· Lead and supporting acting roles in various Christian dramatic productions
· Long time member of Women’s Ministries Leadership Team
· Crisis Pregnancy Center Abortion Recovery Program Coordinator
· Authored numerous articles